About Us At RECMA Labs
RECMA Labs is a Dutch distributor of research-grade selective androgen receptor molecules (SARMs).
RECMA Labs, based in the Netherlands, came to fruition in early 2020. At that time, our team of researchers and lab technicians became frustrated with the current state of the SARMS industry. They saw a large number of online distributors selling low-end SARM products to their customers and understood that they are some of the few with the knowledge, expertise and resources that can help make a change.
Our SARMS are researched, manufactured and tested in the Netherlands. Every batch of SARMS is carefully checked and meets the highest production standards in the Netherlands!
We operate our business on the following core principles:
- People matter. We care about you, our customers, employees and our community. We strive to provide excellent customer service and exceed your expectations. When contacted, we will respond promptly and honestly and do our best to assist you.
- Reliability and consistency. Through a culture of integrity and accountability systems, we help clients achieve their goals. We provide the fastest and most reliable shipping, with quality packaging to minimize contamination and spoilage. We value your time and convenience, which is why we use the best couriers and packaging materials available.
- Transparency and integrity. We believe that everyone should know everything because this is the only way to build trust and a track record of excellence. We are communicative about our goals, objectives and business practices.
- Striving for excellence. We do everything we can to provide our customers with the best possible service. We offer products of the highest possible chemical purity, rigorously verified by PhDs in Analytical and Organic Chemistry, including NMR, FTIR, Polarimetry, HPLC and LC-MS analysis. If we are unable to assess the purity, we call on partners from external labs and universities. We will never sell products that do not meet our purity standards.
- Continuous improvement. We have a burning passion for learning and self-development. We encourage criticism, feedback and accountability. We strive to be a knowledgeable resource for researchers. We value customer feedback and suggestions that help us understand your needs and provide the best possible service.
These principles have won us the trust and support of a growing number of scientists and researchers, and we hope to count you among them.